segunda-feira, 24 de outubro de 2011

Wonderwall


O grande éxito dos Oasis
   Capo na 2ª casa 
   Os dedos anelar e mindinho ficam sempre nas cordas Si e Mi na terceira casa
  


  
  
Mím        Sol                             Ré                  Lá 
  Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
Mím          Sol                     Ré               Lá 
  By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
Mím                  Sol       Ré           Lá 
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do
          Dó 9       Ré    Lá  
About you now


Mím              Sol                              Ré                Lá 
Backbeat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out
Mím                Sol                           Ré              Lá 
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
Mím                  Sol       Ré           Lá 
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do
          Mím   Sol     Ré     Lá 
about you now


    Dó 9               Ré            Mím
And all the roads we have to walk are winding

    Dó 9                  Ré             Mím
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding

Dó 9             Ré  
There are many things that I

      Sol       Ré/F#  Mím         (sol)       Lá 
would like to say to    you but I don't know how


        Dó 9     Mím   Sol    Mím                        Dó 9       Mím   Sol    Mim
Because maybe                                 You're gonna be the one that saves me
       Dó 9      Mím   Sol         Mím          Dó 9     Mím   Sol  Mím
And after all                You're my wonderwall












1 comentário:

  1. Genesis - Videoodl.cc
    I have also bought a youtube mp3 video game for my birthday (my wife was not in her) and that the Genesis was the best game I owned. This game does not disappoint

    ResponderEliminar