sábado, 8 de outubro de 2011

Eric Clapton : Wonderful Tonight

Mais um clássico dos anos 70


 Sol                   Ré/fá
  It's late in the evening
 Dó                       Ré
  She's wondering what clothes to wear
 Sol                Ré/fá
  She puts on her make up
 Dó                  Ré
  And brushes her long blonde hair
 Dó               Ré
  And then she asks me
 (Sol      Ré/fá  Mi m)*
   Do I look alright
          
Dó             Ré           Sol     Ré/fá  Dó  Ré
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight


 Sol           Ré/fá
  We go to a party
 Dó              Ré
  And everyone turns to see
 Sol               Ré/fá
  This beautiful lady
 Dó                 Ré
  That's walking around with me
 Dó               Ré
  And then she asks me
 (Sol       Ré/fá  Mi m)*
  Do you feel alright
             Dó           Ré           Sol
  And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight

          Dó
  I feel wonderful
     Ré               (Sol        Ré/fá Mi m)*
  Because I see the love light in your eyes
           Dó           Ré
  And the wonder of it all
               Dó             Ré
  Is that you just don't realize
              Sol
  How much I love you

(intro)

 Sol                 Ré/fá
  It's time to go home now
 Dó                   Ré
  And I've got an aching head
 Sol                     Ré/fá
  So I give her the car keys
 Dó                  Ré
  She helps me to bed
 Dó              Ré
  And then I tell her
 (Sol     Ré/fá     Mi m)*
  As I turn out the light
     
     Dó                 Ré           (Sol    Ré/fá Mi m)*
  I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight
          Dó                 Ré           Sol
  Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário